|Principle Duties and Responsibilities for providing world-class customer experience include, but are not limited to:
Product Specialist Responsibilities:
• Enter, maintain, optimize, and communicate details for the Google Street View calendar as photoshoots are scheduled, rescheduled, and cancelled in a timely manner.
• Send emails/texts and initiate calls to customers reminding them of their Google Street View photo shoot on a scheduled timeline.
• Initiate follow up calls after the Google Street View product is live online to ensure that customers are fully satisfied and all their questions have been answered.
• Assist customers and sales representatives with any account, contract, calendar and product fulfillment inquires received via phone, mail, e-mail, etc. in a timely and professional manner (this includes sending any requested documentation).
• Coordinate communication between customers and sales representatives in an effort to further clarify answers pertaining to the Google Street View product, print and other digital advertising purchases.
• Re-sell the value of our Google Street View product, print and other digital advertising purchases to customers who might be re-considering their recent purchase.
• Actively manage the “TBD” dated and unscheduled contracts with initial point of contact no later than 24 hours and with a goal of scheduling resolution within 3 days from receipt.
• Mail “jump drives’ and/or re-activate the link for downloading when requested by customers.
• Collect declined payments, process customer payments and clarify any billing questions for customers.
• Complete the Google Street View Photoshoot report in an accurate and on a timely basis.
Customer Experience Responsibilities:
• Promote world-class service by responding to every voice mail, e-mail or internal customer within four hours.
• Enter non-customer listing changes into the internal system on a daily basis.
• Initiate courtesy calls to customers in regard to ad proofs, proof authorizations and other matters.
• Track department metrics in an accurate and on a timely basis.
• Process payment requests from customers who have an outstanding balance.
• Collect endorsements from current customers and residents.
• Fulfill customer requests for additional copies of the HomePages® directory(ies) and record requests via a spreadsheet for mailing.
• Maintain current departmental standards on first call resolution, minimum calls to voicemail, call volume, payments collected, and adjustments/cancellations per week.
Core Competencies and/or Experience:
• Ability to handle a high volume of telephone calls and emails in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment.
• Strong conflict resolution and objection handling skills.
• Computer skills required.
• Willingness to work both independently and in a team environment.
• Positive, enthusiastic and service-oriented approach to customer interactions required.