|ustomer and Internal Communication Responsibilities:
• Complete all “unassigned” Touchpoint Calls with customers.
• Support all outside Field Sales Reps who have questions about general claiming or the claiming of a specific customers.
• Function as a liaison between Schaumburg Account Managers and the Claiming Department.
• Communicate Claiming Department updates with Schaumburg Division Team– new trends, new policies, or changes at various claimed sites, etc.
• Provide back-up support for all Account Managers when on PTO; answering all incoming phone calls, emails, and occasionally creating or executing cross sell /up sell closes in a timely manner.
• Assign accounts in OSM to Account Managers.
• Assign prospects to new hires in the CRM (Excel spreadsheet).
• Test OSM enhancements and then train the Schaumburg team on those enhancements.
• Train new hires on OSM, Report Manager, Email, Time clock, PTO, etc.
• Any and all other duties as assigned.
|Educational and Experience Requirements:
• A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required; leadership experience a plus
• Able to work independently with a high level of enthusiasm for being helpful to customers and internal peer group.
• Strong problem-solving skills and solutions-oriented.
• Willing and able to step out of your comfort zone and give honest feedback to manager.
• Able to multi-task and work in an ever-changing environment.
• Working knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office Suite required.
• Personally organized and proactive. Keep yourself and your teammates working in an orderly and efficient manner, with a sense of purpose, mission, and urgency around maximizing sales, team-wide sales productivity, and providing great service and support to co-workers and to customers.